Google answers lingering questions regarding third-party cookie replacement; the importance of humans in AI content creation.
Web Monetization Blog
In our latest publisher newsletter, we introduce NitroDex and discuss rate improvements, referrals, and optimizations.
The slow rate of adoption for new video classifications, TTD’s new floor price bidding tactic, and developing privacy standards for the industry.
Google suggests that publishers should be able to opt out of AI mining, an exploration of the pros and cons of MFAs, and an update to NCSolutions’ advertising effectiveness study.
IAB Tech Lab’s VAST support mechanism, effects from a programmatic media transparency study, and benefits for sustainability messaging in advertising.
Our news round-up covers the future impact of AI in the advertising world, new data clean room guidelines, and MediaMath declares bankruptcy.
Gannet filed a new antitrust lawsuit against Google, MAGNA updates its Global Ad Forecast for the summer, and Zappi reports on the State of Creative Effectiveness in advertising.
We want to give everyone a quick update on everything that we’ve been working on here at NitroPay since our last newsletter. It’s a lot, and we are excited to get your feedback on some newer implementations.
Q1 publisher revenue was better than expected, COPPA is long overdue for an update, first-party data myths, and the problem with verification vendor crawlers.
We take a look at concern over AI chatbot impact on publisher revenue, the joint effect to revise digital advertising Standard Terms & Conditions, the role of data clean rooms, and B2B ad spend expectations.
- News Round-up: Google’s Privacy Sandbox & AI Content Creation October 25, 2023
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023
- News Round-up: Sustainability Messaging, VAST Support, & More July 19, 2023